welcome

maagreenlicious

Thursday, April 21, 2011




today i fasted before Good Friday tomorrow. so, i woke up this morning and taking my breakfast before seven o'clock. menu is fried hotdog, vegetable and soup.

Through out the day i reminds myself why i need to "puasa". it's not for nothing, also, i remind myself that 'puasa' was not for show off i'm religious or what. honestly, i kept my mind not to think on that way because i should know why.

The only reason : Because of Him and i kept my focus on Him..He died on the cross, redeem the sins of the world. how much our Father of Heaven love us till He gave His only son for us, for our sins. God love us..when i remind all that, i cried. Thanks God being with me for whole of my life. Let's me be with you no matter what because You already choose me from the beginning.

Lord, taught me to love You and love one another because that's what You want us to do.

don't kept my mind away from what You have done for us..everyday, every years, every minutes, every second..lead us, teach us to enter Your Kingdom, Lord


KU TEMUI KASIH YANG SEMPURNA HANYA DI DALAM ENGKAU
..

**eternal life**


No comments:

Post a Comment